Pages

Friday 21 December 2012

Production Log: Friday 21st December 2012

I finished my draft music magazine today. During the week I changed my masthead as I was told that my selected font looked more like rock and not pop. 

                Before                                                                                          Now







 

As the above images show my masthead before I made the change and after. I now feel more confident with my magazine. As I had only started creating my magazine a week ago with all my resources such as fonts and images I feel I have created a good draft under pressure of the deadline. I am aware of all improvements that are needed to be done as well as other features that need to be added like the page numbers on each page . Also the first page of the article page I am not happy with at all as there is too much white space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment