Pages

Friday 11 January 2013

Production Log: Friday 11th January 2013

I decided to start thinking about my evaluation. I have to answer 7 questions and my deadline is on 11th March 2013 so that is about 8 weeks away which allows me to do one question per week. Each question has to be answered using different means of media like Powerpoint, Prezi, video, Word etc. Some of the questions can only be answered towards the end of my coursework. The question I have set myself to do for this week is 'From your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?' I also decided to go through my whole blog and improve any posts or tasks that can be improved. For example, in some of my posts I need to add a small description under each embedded link (Prezi, Scribd, etc) so viewers know what each post is showing and the purpose of it. This will be an ongoing task. 

No comments:

Post a Comment