Pages

Monday 21 January 2013

Production Log: Monday 21st January 2013

Today I decided its about time I give attention to the actual magazine and start improving it. I wanted to concentrate on my double page spread as major improvements and changes were needed. One of the things I noticed on music magazines' double page spreads is that they have a small article on the same page on the side; it is either a complete different article or something to do with the current artist's article but off topic for example a new album that will be releasing. Also I am planning to do another double page spread. However the article will not be long at all but it will be filled with a montage of one of my models, probably the model I haven't included as much. But this may not happen depending on the amount of time I have. Additionally I started to look through my images again as the images I used on my double page spread I dislike a lot. 

Two articles on one page
The page I started improving today




No comments:

Post a Comment