Pages

Friday 12 October 2012

Production Log: Friday 12th October 2012

I felt my production logs were becoming less detailed each time so I thought I'd go back on each one and added more detail on them. I spent about 15 minutes on that. I also hadn't made an explanation for each of my analysis on the front covers, contents pages and double page spreads. So I also went back and added a small paragraph, briefly explaining what each Prezi is showing. As the 15 minutes ended I decided to the improvements some other time as too much time was taking and I needed to be on track with the current tasks. I carried on doing the key concepts of music magazines and I managed to finish the representation of music magazines and pop music. I made sure I finished institution of music magazines over the weekend as I didn't want to fall behind. Additionally I set myself extra work that I should do the existing names an mastheads task as well as it didn't seem long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment