Pages

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Production Log: Monday 8th October 2012

As to what I said previously, I started the key concepts task; codes and conventions, audience, representation and institution. I had done the codes and convention presentation over the weekend so thats one out of four done. Today I started doing further research on audience of music magazines like who reads them and why they read them. I found some key information and saved it. Some of the research I found was a few pie charts with helpful information to support other information such as: which music magazine is read the most, what price is people willing to pay for a music magazine, which feature do most readers look forward to when they pick up a magazine and the number of magazines bought per month by one person. The researching took up a lot of my time so I didn't get round in actually starting the presentation itself. Also I decided to make my blog page more appealing so I added a background and changed the home colour from blue to purple. I also re-did my labels as they were wrong. 


My Blog Page before

My Blog Page after

No comments:

Post a Comment