Pages

Friday 5 October 2012

Production Log: Friday 5th October 2012

Today, I started to gather ideas for my next task, key concepts of music magazines by brainstorming each topic in it. There are four topics: codes and conventions, audience, institution and representation. For each topic I did a bit of research for me to get a better understanding for what each of them are about. During my research I found out that codes and conventions is basically what ingredients/elements in needed to create a successful magazine. The audience is about who reads magazines and why. The representation topic explains how music magazines and its genre of music are represented; colours, fonts, layout, images etc. Finally the institution is about who/which big companies produce and publish each magazines. One of the publishers I found is 'Bauer'. For each of these topics I had to create a presentation to show my findings. For this I chose Prezi as my presenting programme.  

One of the publishers 

No comments:

Post a Comment