Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

Production Log: February Half Term

During the half term I started putting my few evaluation questions that I had typed up on Microsoft Word in different sorts of media such as Prezi, video etc. I did Question 6 and Question 3. I did these two as I good idea of how I wanted them. I did Question 6 in a Prezi as a lot of images were involved and I did Question 3 as a video with a pop music track playing in a background. I do need to write up 2 more evaluation questions so I have 5 more left and the media I have left is a normal blog post, PowerPoint, a video of me or my voice talking through the evaluation question, an InDesign page and maybe another blog post or a powerpoint with animations and then record it using CamStudio. 
I also updated my blog to a better standard by going through each post making sure everything is perfect and couldn't be better. This will be an ongoing thing. 
Additionally, I finished my magazine to the best I could do however I may need to improve a few minor things once someone else sees it and gives me feedback. 
I also completed my contents page by adding the last picture. I decided I wanted a picture of a real celebrity or a band performing on stage or backstage of a concert. I asked a few people for images they have taken when they went to concerts. Unfortunately their images were not extremely good and were quite blurry however this blurry effect gave me a really good idea. One of the images was of the One Direction member Zayn Malik behind a fence. As the image was blurry you can't tell it is him which allowed me to add another regular feature to my magazine of having a 'Guess who' section where readers can guess who the celebrity is in the picture and then find out in the next issue of the magazine.

So over the half term I completed my second article and completed the second double page spread, my contents page, page numbers and few other tiny details.

No comments:

Post a Comment