Pages

Monday 4 February 2013

Production Log: Monday 4th February 2013

Over the weekend, I improved my contents page with the feedback given on Friday. I had to make the 'News', 'Features' and 'Keep In Touch' content bigger so it stands out from the rest of the content as it looked to similar. Also on the 'Keep In Touch' content I needed to add a few images of an email sign, the Facebook logo and the Twitter logo. Additionally, to improve I was told to add an iPhone with the front cover on it to promote to my target audience that my magazine also has an App available in the Apple App Store. The hardest part was to make the content bigger as it was already quite packed so this lead to move about most of the content on the page including changing the size on one of my model just a little bit. 


Above shows the changes I made and how it is different from my previous version of the contents page. 
Today I was debating on what I should base my second article on. On the contents page I put 'Sophie's new fragrance' however this was before I wanted to do an article on my second model as well. Now I come to think of it, basing an article on a new perfume maybe a bit hard. So I might change that to something more easier to write about.
I moved on to deciding what image to use for the album cover of my first model. I found an image which is really good and would look appealing on an album cover.

I am using this image because the wire of the mic is not touching the model so I can crop it out easily. Whereas the other ones the wire was partially touching the model so it would not have looked nice. The image overall looks quite dark so I will need to brighten it.

No comments:

Post a Comment