Pages

Friday 8 February 2013

Production Log: Friday 8th February 2013

Today I started editing the pictures of my second article double page spread. As I am doing a montage I had 7 pictures to edit and due to my model wearing a white top it was much harder to get rid of the white background however I managed to finish all 7 images and put it on InDesign from Photoshop. The middle image is in colour and the rest are in black and white. I feel it looks more effective this way. I got the idea from this magazine double page spread.


All I need to do to finish this page completely is to think of an article and I have thought of a story line that my model Sophie wants to throw a boat party and some revealing facts about it has leaked or something along the lines of that. I was thinking of doing a review of the party however that may lead to me having a picture of the boat party which would be quite hard. However if I feel that this story line is quite hard then I might change it to something else.

I feel I have nearly finished my magazine. I decided to make out a list of what I need to do.
In the magazine:
- Write out an article for my second double page spread
- Add in a few more pictures on my contents page
- Add my page numbers on each of my pages
- Do the side article on my first double page spread
I will probably find other tiny things to do once I have done the above to make it perfect.

In the coursework task overall I need to:
- Redo my timelapse with music as it looks quite boring
- Make my blog perfect by adding a small description under each prezi and other blog posts to state what I created and why
- My 7 evaluation question using different media types
Again, I will find other minor things to do or change to my blog or blog posts


No comments:

Post a Comment