Pages

Friday 1 February 2013

Production Log: Friday 1st February 2013

During this week I completely re-did my magazine. I now feel it looks more like a magazine and it is now hitting the success criteria. 



Above is an image of how I improved my magazine from my draft till now. I have not shown my last page as no changes have been made.

Today I asked a few people if any extra changes are needed. Firstly I was told to add a background on my introduction page of my article. Also on that page, the title 'from school geek to pop queen' would be better if it was on one side of the page and not right in the middle. Also the image of my model sitting on the 'D' of 'Ahmed' was a bit too small compared to the other image on that page. After I had moved the title at the bottom I had quite a big space in the middle so it didn't look nice. I was then enlightened by adding another image but with opacity a bit low so it looks transparent. This is what I have accomplished today.


Additionally, I asked my teacher if I could do another double page spread as I had done so much already and nearly finished it. I asked because I wasn't sure if I would have been able to finish it by the end or not so I needed to ask someone who knew best. The idea for my second double page spread is this:


No comments:

Post a Comment