Pages

Friday 14 September 2012

Production Log: Friday 14th September 2012

Today I started the research part of the project. The first tasks of the research was to analyse three front covers, three contents pages and three double spread pages of music magazines. I don't really read music magazines in detail; I just find out all the gossip online so I didn't know many music magazines apart from Billboard. So I had a lot more research to do. I had to know all the different famous music magazines and then research their front covers, contents pages and double spread pages. I also had to research how to analyse music magazine covers, contents pages and double page spreads. I didn't know the key terms of the main elements of magazines; for example: masthead, main image, cover lines etc. I looked at previous analysis of front covers and they were quite detailed so I knew this won't be an easy task. I aimed to try and finish the analysis of front covers on Prezi, a presentation software. Prezi was extremely hard to use and I kept getting fed up quite easily. As I was new to Prezi I wasn't able to finish the analysis in time so I had to do it in my independent study time.

The Prezi Logo
                         
The Prezi Menu


The Prezi Selector 

No comments:

Post a Comment