Pages

Monday 17 September 2012

Production Log: Monday 17th September 2012

Today I made a list of all the tasks I had to complete/completed before I start my final music magazine. I was able to tick of the preliminary task. However I hadn't created a video for it which shows how I created the front cover and contents pages. I had to use a programme called 'CamRecorder' which would basically show what's on the screen. As I had already created my front cover and contents page the only way I could show how I made it was by clicking an eye icon on each layer on Photoshop. If the eye is shown that means the objects on the layer is also shown and vice versa. I then had to edit it on Adobe Premiere but cutting the beginning part and the end part. The task was only a matter of 5 minutes however to export it, it took extremely long so I didn't get to do anything else.

The programme I used to video of how I created the preliminary task. 













The programme I used to edit the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment