Pages

Monday 24 September 2012

Production Log: Monday 24th September 2012

Today I started to do research for images of contents pages and double page spreads to use them for my analysations. I had to find three of each type. My aim was to find three very different contents pages; not only because I want the analysations for each to be different but also for me to get further ideas for my own magazine's contents page. Also I don't want to be repeating my analysis' as I won't be learning anything new. I felt I spent a bit too long researching for the contents pages as I kept finding something I like from it. For example:


I just really like the way the main image takes up so much space and how the mushroom the model is holding is so much bigger than her but it brings attention to the readers as it isn't something you would see generally. It is also quite random. And also how the contents is so tiny and it only takes up a small part of the whole page. The layout looks really attractive but yet so simple.  

No comments:

Post a Comment