Pages

Friday 28 September 2012

Production Log: Friday 28th September 2012

Today I went through my blog and made sure everything was completed to its best. I had forgotten to add labels to a few of my posts so I added them in. I checked out the next task which was key concepts but I didn't want to start that yet. So instead I started to do research for my mood-board. I decided to base my music magazine on pop music so I researched images on pop music. I also looked at other mood-boards to see what is actually included. I found out that I should include pop music artists, their album covers and some pop music magazine covers. I had to present this in a very effective way so I decided I wouldn't do Prezi as I had used that in my analysis' for the front covers, contents pages and double page spreads. I wanted to play a famous pop music soundtrack in the background so the best programme for that would be Windows Movie Maker. So I decided I'll play the song by Labrinth, a famous pop artist, and he's song 'Earthquake'. The song is quite upbeat so it would sound effective. Also the song is 3 minutes and 57 seconds long so I needed to find loads of images!


The song Earthquake by Labrinth














The programme I will be
using to create my mood-board

No comments:

Post a Comment