Pages

Friday 7 September 2012

Production Log: Friday 7th September 2012

I had my first lesson on Photoshop.It was my preliminary task. My task was to create a magazine cover for the school. It could consist of anything to do with the school. In the first 30 minutes, as a group, we had to go round the school and take mid shot pictures of each other with something to do with the school for our cover story. Some of the ideas in our group was 'Haydon wins recycling award' and 'Haydon improves library'. My idea was the recycling award story. So one of my class mate stood behind the recycling bin on the school field. After we had taken enough pictures we started creating the front covers on Photoshop. I found this really hard as I was new to Photoshop and I didn't know what tool is used for what. I made myself an aim to finish the cover page AND the contents page by the end of the lesson but I wasn't be able to finish it as it took me so long just to get the picture on Photoshop.I started setting up my page and layout though.

No comments:

Post a Comment