Pages

Friday 30 November 2012

Production Log: Friday 30th November 2012

I started planning out what I want my contents page and double spread page to look like. I found out that the magazine has to be nine pages long. So I planned out how that would work out. I finalised that one page will be for the front cover, two pages for the contents, four pages for the article - two pages will be an image or two and the other two pages will be the actual article - and the other two pages will cover the poster. I immediately thought for what images I want for the article and what image I will use for the poster. For the article, I concluded that I will have two images - one image per page - on one side I will have the geek image of my model, Noreen, and on the other page I will have the pretty one of her. For the poster I thought that my other model, Sophie didn't come up in the magazine as much so I chose an image of her for the poster. I started to layout the magazine on powerpoint and have a slight idea for what my magazine can look like. I used this layout as a starter for my sketches.

The layout of my front cover I created on PowerPoint

No comments:

Post a Comment