Pages

Friday 16 November 2012

Props, Costumes, Equipment and Location

Props, Costumes, Equipment and Location

This PowerPoint is showing all the props, costumes and equipment I have used for my photo-shoot. I have also presented where I have done my photo-shoot. 

Feedback
The costumes are vibrant and attractive. They go well with the theme of the magazine and the model uses the costume well to demonstrate it's purpose. There is a variety of costumes showing the different personality of the model making it look appealing and interesting. It also looks very stylish and modern and would go well with the demographic audience. The use of a range of equipment shows a lot of thought gone into the process of creating the images for the magazine. I like the use of lighting style and angle of the camera as it makes the images attractive. The location of a white backdrop highlights the way in which models work and demonstrating this makes the magazine look realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment