Pages

Monday 12 November 2012

Production Log: Friday 9th November 2012

Today I continued with drafting my magazine and what will be going on it. I started thinking about my article and what it will be about. I decided to do an article on a new member entering the music industry and how she was ugly at first and became really pretty. This has also allowed me to think further about my photo-shoot and what my models should dress up as. Also I thought of a really good image idea for the front cover which would attract my audience. My main image idea is basically of one of my model with the whole ugly geek look and a really pretty hot look and I will be cutting it half and half and putting each of the images together. So half of it will be ugly and the other half will be pretty.

And my main selling cover-line to go with it will be 'geek to chic'. I also thought of another name for my magazine and I personally think its quite clever especially with its slogan. My magazine name will be 'Beat Bite' and the slogan with it will be 'Bite into the Best'. For the name, the two words will share one B so the whole name is more of a square shape and it will be placed on the top left hand corner of every magazine issued.

No comments:

Post a Comment