Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Production Log: Monday 26th November 2012

I continued thinking of ideas. I learnt properly how to use Photoshop and how to get rid of the white background behind the images. This took me a while at getting used to though; the tools were quite confusing however as my models costumes were not the same colour as the background, it wasn't as time consuming. I decided that I should the get sketches of my ideas and the image ideas done by the end of this week. I had to do sketches of the front cover, the contents page and the double page spread. I have a good idea for what I want on my front cover and how everything should be placed. However I have no clue how I want my contents page and double page spread to look like. For the contents page I know what image I want to use and where I want it placed however the text I don't know where to place.

Removing the background on Photoshop

No comments:

Post a Comment