Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Production Log: Monday 19th November 2012

As I had done my photoshoot I was able to do my few other remaining tasks I couldn't do before, such as the props and costumes, location and equipment. These are just powerpoints stating what props and costumes my models used and wore in my photoshoot. The location is basically where my photoshoot took place. My photoshoot was in school so my images are not that many whereas if I had done it somewhere out like Central London then I would have had more to talk about but as this was my first photoshoot I didn't want to go out as I felt quite reluctant. The equipment task was easy as I just had to take images of the equipment I used in my photoshoot such as the camera, the white background sheet and the lighting umbrellas. I also had to create a contact sheet on Photoshop. A contact sheet is where all the images I took are placed neatly. I found this task quite hard. I was following the tutorial however I didn't realise it had to be done on Photoshop CS3 and not CS5. Photoshop CS5 didn't have the tool to create the contact sheet so I had to research online on how to do it.

The programme I used to create the contact sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment