Pages

Friday 9 November 2012

Production Log: Monday 5th November 2012

Today I decided that I should move on to the drafting of the actual magazine on InDesign and start thinking of cover-lines and the images I will be using for the magazine from my photo-shoot. Even though I have quite a few tasks to do for the planning but I can only do them once I have done my photo-shoot and I think I will be able to a lot more things and think for a lot more ideas once I can view my photos. I started thinking about my layout and how I will be placing my images and text. Also I decided to change my name from Platinum to something more creative as Platinum is quite boring sounding and doesn't really please me. I feel like I can do better. 

The logo of the programme I started to do my magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment