Pages

Monday 4 March 2013

Production Log: Monday 4th March 2013

I continued to improve on my blog today by adding commentaries on my posts and improving posts which I thought they were not up to the right standard. I also asked a friend who had never ever seen my magazine and did not do media to give me constructive feedback. This is what they said:


- 'Taylor Swift', 'Chart Heat' and the other words in that same font aren't easy on the eye; there's just something about it that doesn't quite do it for me
- You know on the next page, shouldn't it say 'replaced with'?
- And you're repeating yourself a bit with the 'replaced'
- On the first sentence of the next page, shouldn't it be 'we asked her a few questions'?
- 'its a waste of money' should be 'is a waste of money'
- 'I started feeling my face to see if I had anything on it'
- 'when she took an interest in music'
- at the bottom of the page, you missed out a space between 'secret' and 'in'
- 'people judge a book by its cover'
- the food bit, 'I would eat anything'
Basically, just proof-read
- Liking the layout of that page and the signature at the end - nice touch
- Liking Sophie's pictures too
- 'two weeks' looks better as opposed to '2 weeks'
- should be 'on the hunt'
- 'close family' not 'close families'
- Check the spelling of 'scheduled'
- I don't understand the 'proposed' bit
- 'two ways to live your life'
- Liking the layout of that last page!
Just proof-read for grammar and spelling and punctuation and you're good to go! and its good how your theme is consistent throughout.

This feedback really helped me as I hadn't noticed any of these grammar and spelling errors despite the times I had read it. Even though I didn't receive too much constructive feedback on the design side I feel it is fine as I asked someone from my target audience and they didn't criticise it meaning they are happy with it the way it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment